Our Operations Centre is responsible for the overall operational coordination of Gaboon Protection services related to national and international travel, risk management, crisis response and operations. Here, dispersed services can be monitored and controlled and can facilitate client requirements and crisis management internationally, 24 hours a day.
Typical day-to-day operations include:
- Analysis, interpretation and dissemination of relevant intelligence relating to all client and company travel requirements (Open-Source).
- Formulation of the necessary Journey Management Plans based on security team advance and analyst intelligence provided.
- Real-time monitoring of Principals and Service Providers in theatre.
- Categorisation of international major security related events and the implementation of the appropriate emergency crisis response measures.
- Responding to communication relating to stakeholder, service provision and emergency related communication.
- Providing security related advice to specific clients.
- The formulation, implementation and revision of department Standard Operating Procedures.
Our Operations division also includes the following security subsets:
Travel risk management. Analysis, planning and monitoring
Crisis management. Kidnap and ransom, evacuation, medical support
General security. Hijacking, robbery, Active shooter, Fire
Intelligence. Surveillance and profiling, Due diligence reports, Polygraphing and criminal profiling.